For new parent(s), Womb&Beyond offers a course on Baby Massage which is best taken by the primary caregiver(s) of the child. The correct massage provides scientifically proven benefits to your child, including:
- Stimulation of muscular development, physiological systems like digestion & circulation, sensory growth and awareness
- Growth of verbal/non-verbal communication using all senses
- Promotion of love, bonding and emotional security
- Improved sleep patterns, reduction of stress hormones, regulation of behavioral states (calmness, reduced crying etc)
- Increased flexibility and better muscle tone
- Relief from gastrointestinal ailments, muscular pains, physical & psychological tension and excess mucus
You will receive training in massaging your baby through an internationally recognized, pediatrician approved methodology incorporating elements of yoga, reflexology and Indian & Swedish cultures.
You will learn the correct strokes to massage the delicate newborn using the appropriate oils, and learn to understand the body language and behavioral patterns of the child. You will also learn special techniques that may help provide relief to infants who suffer from colic, constipation or gas. Alongside massage, this course provides instruction on gentle exercises for babies and brief relaxation sessions for the primary caregiver(s).
Sessions: 4-5, spread over 2-5 weeks as per convenience
Duration: Approximately 1 hour each
When to take this course: Ideal for babies from 0 months to 12 months of age.
Pricing:Starting at €90